Monday, August 31, 2020

I Have Faith

The more I discuss politics with those that are educated, the more I feel like that there is a glimmer of hope.  Yet, there is also a glimmer of fear. It is amazing to me what politicians will do to stir up trouble, hence all our riots and racial turmoil.  I say again this, you need to open your eyes.  It is like you are being blinded from the truth that is right before your eyes.   What truth you ask? If I have to tell you, you are not ready to hear it. 

Take a step back and really look at the bigger picture.  When did we all become so unreasonable and mean spirited?  It has been coming for awhile, the shift in energy started years ago and I have felt it grow stronger each year.  I for one have faith and hope, even if it doesn't always feel that way.   

I pray for our country!


No comments:

Post a Comment