Friday, August 28, 2020

Dumb Things

It is funny that at my age you would think that my "oats were sowed" and that I had all the rebellious, wild child out of me.  Apparently, with me that is just not the case.  The more turmoil I have surrounding me, the feistier I become.   When I go out listening to music and dancing, I tend to go overboard just a bit.  The hangover I had recently, I felt it for a week.  Barely remember a thing but you know what, I must have needed it.  I would count that incident as one of my dumb things because of my lack of memory of that night. 

Speaking of dumb things, the universe is filled to capacity right now but with people.  It is kind of rude to title this post Dumb Things and People, so I just left it at Dumb Things.  Some dumb things that I've noticed so much lately, is the inability for the truth to be taken seriously.  People will believe just about everything but the truth.  

My last dumb thing, trusting someone would be honest with me and he wasn't.  I deliberately baited him to tell me the truth but he did not.  Dumb thing on his part.

No comments:

Post a Comment