Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Flickering Light

The energy level in the world is so overpowering to me, it is hard to stay focused on the task at hand. Feels like I am lost in my own mind and the voices of everyone around me invades my peace of mind.  I am in utter disbelief at how people are acting and I can only think that this is it.  What it is, well that is not up for me to say.  My job is that I am supposed to spread the word and be the light in darkness but sometimes that light flickers, right now I feel like mine is flickering.  It is a battle of evil in the world right now and all I want to do is to escape reality, if only for a day.  The need to let my hair down, drink some whiskey and dance the night away calls to me now more than ever.  When all that frustration is out of my system, then maybe I will have cleared all that negative out and can once again shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment