Monday, September 14, 2020

Days Like This

It is days like today that I wonder why I even got out of bed. Every time I turn on the news, go on social media it is all the same thing. Groups of obnoxious, spoiled people expecting the world to bow at their feet.  Then you have the extremists who think it is OK to kill cops and white people.  As far as I can tell from my time here on Earth, I have never seen other groups of people act this way.  Sure the KKK is evil and I find them despicable and I find the other groups out there now as well. 

Let me just say this, no one owes you a thing.  You work for what you want in life, if you can form a group and make it well known you can go out there and work for your own stuff.  Too often nowadays all people want is FREE.  Never was I ever given anything, I worked my ass for it and I still do.

Days like this when you tune into what is going on an innocent lives are lost, cops lives are lost and children are lost.  I'm so devastated by all that is going on that it takes all my strength to get out of bed and leave the house each day.  The love of life has diminished for me and I'm just running through the routine. 

Maybe tomorrow I'll get up and fight

No comments:

Post a Comment