Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Today in the life of a woman with her own opinion

Cursing is not freedom of speech, tired of hearing it being used in place of actual words that make sense.  

Every time someone posts something that means something to that person, doesn't mean you have to comment and start adding your own scenario in to the post.  Maybe this, maybe that. Maybe that person just relates to the post and it feels good to just share something that may help someone someday.

Not everything is about race, stop making it so.  Sick of it all.  I may lose my shit if someone says "You're white privileged".  "No, you don't know me, or my life".  You don't tell me how I am, I know who I am. I'm a woman. I'm a libertarian. I am a licensed gun owner.  I love my country and flag.  I support law enforcement and my troops. 

Stop canceling my culture, develop your own.  The over-sensitivity to everything is tiresome and useless. How about we worry about Covid? Controlling our borders? or how about we worry about where our children are disappearing to? Huh?  How about that?

Him he, his. She her, hers.  That's it.  How in the heck do you refer to a man or woman as a they?  Grammatically I'm going to lose my mind.  I have transgender child who is just as confused by this as I am. 

It is not chest feeding, only a woman can breastfeed...with her breast. It is not her chest. So dumb.  

Birthing person??? What the heck?  Women give birth to babies. I'm a mother!  As a woman, I gave birth to my babies.  

God, we are all waiting for the return of your Son because this is all getting freaking ridiculous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment