Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Someone once told me that I’ve been strong for so long, that I don’t even realize how hard my life has been. I wanted to say that I think my life is pretty easy, which I do, but has it really been? Did I just get used to surviving that it became easy? My answer is this. There have been so many blessings in my life that I can’t dwell on how hard my life has been but how many good things have happened along the way.

Is it always like this way with me positive? No, it’s not. Sometimes I want to scream and give up because I’m tired of carrying the burden of everything on my shoulders. But gosh darn it, there’s so much I’m grateful for. If I look back, I should’ve been dead by now. So I am grateful to the man that actually saved my life who is no longer on this earth. So I honor him by living. This was my husband Steve. We fought like cats and dogs and even separated at one point, but I knew he was the one and I miss him terribly.

It has been 15 years this September 30th that he has been gone and I'm tired of being single. I want someone to actually take care of me for once because I am tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment