Wednesday, June 23, 2021

So Much Bashing

It is sometimes hard for me to keep my mouth shut on Facebook because of all the bashing going on.  Facebook is a platform to be social, share pictures and fun videos.  For the past year, it has turned into a bash fest.

If you don't get the Covid shot you are putting others in danger and a selfish, inconsiderate human being. If you get the shot, you're a follower, a sheep and you are putting yourself at risk from complications.  I say, who are we to tell others what to do? It is a personal choice. I have never gotten the flu shot, as of now I never will.  There have been rumors that the shot does not protect you from getting Covid so there lies my problem.  The same goes for the flu shot, it does not protect you from the flu.  You know what will though? How about your immune system?

Everyone is an expert in the medical field.  What I just said above about a immune system is my opinion but that opinion has worked for me for years. Just tired of all the judgmental and mean treatment people are giving each other now. It is disheartening.

No comments:

Post a Comment