Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Say No to Facebook


Say No to Facebook on your phone, that includes messenger. I did this just the other day and I had no idea the amount of freedom it would give me.  We all spend so much time on Facebook scrolling, liking and commenting that we are missing out on life.  Part of my depression stemmed from Facebook and all the posts.  

Everyone is an expert in everything now.  All those keyboard warriors out there spouting their words, complaints and injustices.  In my opinion, it absolutely does nothing.  I spent so much time on there that the last few days, I have had trouble breaking away from my phone and still do but I know eventually, I will break free.  

Now I am going back to old school of texting, phone calls and emails.  I do not need instant access to everything, I need something to look forward to. We all need something to look forward to.  Being on Facebook every, single moment of the day will not increase your business or friends, it does nothing.  For me and my business, I know the right times to post so that is all I will be doing from here on in.  My well-being is more important to me, not Facebook and all its unnecessary content.

No comments:

Post a Comment