Saturday, June 19, 2021

Saturday Morning Coffee and Picture 6/19/21


As I was getting ready to head out today for an 80th birthday party, I scrolled through my social media to see who has unfriended me.  It used to bother me but I realized that these people don't want to be a part of my life, so just let it go.   It is also possible that I share a different belief system than they do.  So I started thinking, maybe I am wrong?  Maybe I am that blinded to the truth they are putting out because seriously, how can a person be that blindsided by the obvious?   That thought quickly vanished because I am not easily blinded. I used to be but I started delving into myself and started observing and listening.  With that thought, I am now OK with people leaving my social media.  They do not have any place in my life anyhow so I am OK with that. So, when you start to feel like you're doing something, or saying something wrong, don't fret. It is just the universes way of clearing out what is not good for your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment