Tuesday, January 5, 2021

January 5, 2021

Went back to work yesterday and I was extremely grateful for that, but it was just sad without the kids there.  I understand the Covid is real but I am so sick and tired of it.    Sick of our Government and all the know-it-alls of the world.  More now than ever, I would love to just go buy myself a little cabin somewhere away from people and live of the land. Then I could photograph all the nature an scenery that I want to.  It's like sometimes I'm walking around in someone else's life and all I want to do is go someplace where people are kind to each other.   

Then the challenges of each day, well it is what it is. My daughter's and grandchildren are why I can move about each day with expectations that good will happen; they are my life.  

It is Tuesday, I am ready for the day and please be kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment