Sunday, January 3, 2021

2021 - Day 3

 Woke up this morning with a sense of hope, as I do every morning.   Yesterday not so much, all I could think about was life and how much I miss the old one.  Not to say Covid isn't real, and I know people who have lost someone, but the numbers I seriously believe are not accurate.  It just eats at me each day and if I try to post my thoughts on the subject on Facebook, the "medical experts" are all over me. Since when did everyone become an expert and believe everything that is fed to them?  We really have become a society of sheep.  Hitler used the techniques I am seeing now on the Jews in Germany and it is very disconcerting.  Yet, I firmly believe in God's plan and will have faith.  Everything does happen for a reason does it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment